DEADLINE FOR VOTER REGISTRATION: OCTOBER 14.
VISIT THE VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF ELECTIONS TO REGISTER OR RENEW, CLICK HERE.
ELECTION DAY: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4, 2014.
VOTING LOCATIONS, CLICK HERE.
Voter ID laws have changed. If you need help getting a proper ID and registering to vote, ID Ready-Set-Vote will help you get a Virginia Voter Photo ID Card through your local general registrar’s office. People needing a ride to their registrar’s office to obtain an ID or needing to register to vote can call 641.715.3900 ext. 437084# and they will give you a FREE RIDE.
Forms of ID valid for the 2014 elections are:
– Valid Virginia Driver’s License or Identification Card.
– Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran’s ID card.
– Valid United States Passport.
– Valid Employee photo identification card issued by an employer of the voter in the ordinary course of the employer’s business.
– Valid college or university student photo identification card from an institution of higher education located in Virginia.
– Other government-issued photo identification cards issued by the U.S. Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth.
Virginia NOW would like to thank the following coalition of organizations that pulled together to create ID Ready-Set-Vote. Thank you About PHACE, First AME Church, League of Women Voters VA, NARAL VA, Primary Matters, Progress VA, PW NAACP, PWC NOW, VA New Majority, thank you for your dedication to voter access and to the civil rights of all Virginians!