We mean really stand. Equality Virginia will host a rally for marriage equality.
Next Tuesday, May 13th, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals will hear oral arguments in the case challenging Virginia’s ban on marriage.
- Equality Virginia are organizing supporters for marriage equality to join the rally at 8:00am at the Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel (right around the corner from the court house).
- Rally participants will meet in a conference room of the hotel, and then Equality Virgina will lead a short march to the location outside the courthouse.
- We’d like as many people as possible to be there standing for marriage equality!
- More information can be found at Facebook Event announcement: http://on.fb.me/1iyJvQY.
- Please register if you’re coming to the rally, as Equality Virginia needs to prepare appropriately for the crowd: http://bit.ly/1rBpHSm.
Thank you so much for your great support – hopefully, we’ll see you next week!
Note: see also http://www.equalityvirginia.org/.